A tremendous band of badass heroes fight to protect the universe's very last star from a mysterious evil in Battleborn for the PS4, a next-gen shooter by the creators of Borderlands. To defend it, you'll need to utilize every type of character and weapon you've ever imagined — from cyborg hawkmen to samurai vampires to mini-gun wielding man-mountains. Slash and parry, run and gun, cast and dash, or simply obliterate foes all while building and growing your personal team of heroes. Choose your hero and fight alone or co-operatively alongside friends in story missions, or battle against them in fast-paced competitive multiplayer matches.
- Story Mode: Narrative experience that can be played entirely singleplayer and is even better when it's played cooperatively with friends.
- Multiplayer: Team-based competitive multiplayer action can be experienced by up to 10 players online in 5v5 matches, and includes three distinct multiplayer modes.
- Battleborn Heroes: Battleborn has a deep roster of 25 playable heroes and no two are the same. Every hero has their own personality and comes equipped with their own unique weapons and powers.
- Persistent Progression System: All experience points, whether earned through playing Story Mode or Competitive Multiplayer modes, contribute to leveling up individual Character Rank, as well as player profile Command Rank.
- Helix System: Accelerated character growth system allows players to level-up a character from 1 to 10 and fully experience each hero's unique weapons and powers in a single story mission or multiplayer match.