Defend your equipment from damage with this CyberPower SE450G 450VA battery back-up system that features 8 surge-protected outlets to guard against power spikes, including 4 outlets that deliver reliable continued power in the event of a power failure.
- 8 surge-protected outlets - Include 4 with battery backup and 4 widely spaced outlets to protect the equipment in your home office.
- 890-joule rating - Absorbs a high amount of energy to adequately protect your equipment and prolong the life of the unit.
- Simulated sine wave output - With pulse wave modulation generates a stepped, approximated sine wave for efficient power.
- EMI/RFI noise filter - Protects against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference on power lines that can interfere with equipment performance and cause memory loss.
- GreenPower UPS high-efficiency design - Utilizes a compact charger and power inverter to create an energy-efficient backup power system. Ultraquiet design hushes operational noise.
- Data line protection - Halts power surges in your phone line.
- Standby topology - Switches to DC battery power when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment.
- ENERGY STAR certified - Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.