DEWALT DWE7480XA 10" Compact Job Site Table Saw with Guarding System and Stand
The DEWALT DWE7480 10 inch Compact Job Site Table Saw with Site-Pro Modular Guarding System has a 15 Amp motor and 24 inch rip capacity to allow cutting of large and hardwood materials. Features tool-free guarding component adjustments and fast, accurate fence adjustments. Compact and lightweight with a metal roll cage for jobsite durability.
DEWALT DWE7480 Features:
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate.
- Onboard storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guarding components and push stick when not in use.
- Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application.
- Adjustable rear feet designed to level the saw on uneven work surfaces.
- Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications.
- 24 inch of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials.
- 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life.
- Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases.
- 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease.
- Dust port allows for 2-1/2 inch vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up.
- Weighing only 48 lbs, the DWE7480 can easily be moved on and off the job.
- Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting.