Did the aliens not learn their lesson the first time? Duke Nukem has been on hiatus for some time now, kicking back and franchising himself on the fame he gained from saving the Earth from the first alien invasion. But the aliens have returned yet again, messing up Duke's sweet routine of dirty leisure habits. They're stealing Earth's women (especially the hot ones). And they drank Duke's beer.
- Step into the shoes of Duke Nukem, the steroidal one-man army who never fails and always get the babes
- Roam the game's interactive world and spend as much time as you want shooting hoops, lifting weights, playing pinball, pool, air hockey, and slots
- Multiplayer modes give you the ability shrink your opponent and squash him with your foot, freeze and shatter him, attach explosives to his back, roll a pipe bomb between his legs, or just frag him with a rocket
- Duke pulls no punches and does and says the things you're thinking-his constant stream of hilarious one-liners throughout the game will keep you laughing
- Never-ending game options are packed with explosive action, outlandish settings, vehicle driving, and puzzle solving