The versatile Eureka Dual Temperature 20/40 sleeping bag combines different amounts of insulation on top and bottom, achieving two temperature ratings that will ensure a comfortable night's sleep.
- Sleep with more insulation on top for extra warmth on cold nights, or flip the bag over for less insulation on more moderate nights; rated at 20°F and 40°F
- Durable Rteq™ synthetic insulation compresses well for easy travel, yet has high loft to keep you warm throughout the night
- Ripstop polyester and polyester taffeta exterior is lined with soft peached polyester that feels great next to skin
- Roomy, semirectangular design with a trapezoidal footbox gives you space to move around and get comfortable
- Full-length draft tube and a draft collar keep warm and in and cold air out
- The Eureka Dual Temp 20/40 sleeping bag includes hang loops, a stuff sack, a top drawcord and an internal pocket