The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 solar generator kit silently cranks out big backup power—suitable for big appliances, such as a refrigerator or freezer, and for home health-care equipment.
- Kit includes 2 Boulder 30 solar panels to charge the Yeti 1250 in 20 - 24 hrs. using clean, free solar energy—or plug it in and charge it from the wall in 16 - 20 hrs.
- Multiple ports including DC, USB and AC make it easy to power up a wide range of devices; activate the ports with a single master switch
- Uses no gas and makes no noise or fumes, so you can use the Yeti 1250 solar generator indoors or out—wherever a source of power is needed
- Included cart makes it easy to move the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 solar generator close to appliances, minimizing the need for long extension cords
- Inputs include two 8mm charge ports (16 - 20 volts at 10A max/200 watts each and 1 power pole charging port (16 - 48 volts at 20A max/250 watts)
- Outputs include 3 standard North American AC outlets, female 12 volt port, two 6mm 12 volt ports, 12 volt power-pole port and 3 USB ports
- The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 solar generator kit includes protective fabric carrying cases for the solar panels