This comprehensive 31-disc collection contains all eight Harry Potter movies on Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet and more than 37 hours of special features including the Creating the World of Harry Potter documentary series:
- Part 1: The Magic Begins - Explore the early decisions that impacted the entire series, and follow the search for the young leads.
- Part 2: Characters - Learn about the casting process and how the actors brought J.K. Rowling’s beloved characters to life.
- Part 3: Creatures - Meet a new group of wizards: the artists who created the monsters and marvels in Harry’s world.
- Part 4: Sound & Music - Hear how the composers and sound experts used their craft to magnify the series’ emotional journey.
- Part 5: Evolution - Join the filmmakers as they discuss how the creative vision for the films evolved throughout the series.
- Part 6: Magical Effects - Watch how technical wizards conjured up an amazing alternate reality using CGI and practical effects.
- Part 7: Story - Listen in as J.K. Rowling and Steve Kloves discuss how the books were adapted for the screen.
- Part 8: Growing Up - See how the young stars’ ideas of acting, fame and themselves have changed over ten years.