When the temps begin to dip but you're not ready for life indoors, the Kelty Cosmic Down 4°F sleeping bag will keep you warm and comfortable well into the months with an "r" in the name.
- Polyester taffeta creates a smooth yet durable shell; polyester taffeta lining breathes for comfort and feels great against skin
- Soft, high-loft 550-fill-power? duck down insulation provides exceptional warmth and light weight
- Formfitting hood has drawcords of differing widths at head and neck for easy identification and adjustment in the dark
- Baffle construction with differential cut eliminates cold spots; inner layer is cut smaller than the outer layer to create consistent thickness of insulation
- Top baffle draft collar drapes comfortably over neck and shoulders, sealing out drafts
- Ground-level side seam keeps draft tube in place, further helping prevent cold air from seeping through the 2-way, locking zipper