The Lytro camera is the first consumer camera that records the entire light field—all the rays of light traveling in every direction through a scene—instead of a flat 2D image. By capturing the light field, you can do incredible things. Like refocus pictures after you take them. This also means that the Lytro camera has no autofocus—and none of the shutter delay that comes with it.
- 16GB storage captures 750 living pictures
- 8x optical zoom lens with constant f/2 aperture offers a wide range of creative shots
- Unique micro-lens array with digital image sensor captures the color, intensity, and direction of light entering the camera
- Light field engine processes the four-dimensional data captured by the sensor, so you can view it on the screen and refocus with a tap
- 1.52" back-lit LCD glass touchscreen display allows you to control most of the camera functions with a tap or a swipe