A fully featured hard-shell jacket, the men's waterproof/breathable Patagonia Exosphere is constructed of durable 3-layer nylon for extended alpine climbs or skiing in wet, cold conditions.
- 2 top-entry zippered chest pockets with pressed pleats that expand for storage; 1 internal watertight zippered pocket
- H2No Performance Standard shell is built with 3-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a durable water repellent? finish that beads up moisture so it rolls off
- Center-front zipper has minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin flap
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Watertight, coated pit zips
- The men's Patagonia Exosphere Jacket has adjustable cuffs and hem to seal out weather
- Zippered handwarmer pockets are harness and pack compatible