Slip your little piggies into the New Balance 1080V2 road-running shoes and enjoy a cushioned ride mile after mile. They feature neutral support, flexibility and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Nylon mesh uppers with synthetic leather overlays resist water and breathe for long-lasting comfort
- Premium midsoles resist compression deformation and offer 24% less weight than standard EVA foam
- Dual-density padded collars use soft foam against your feet for cushioning and firm foam backing for support
- Light, flexible thermoplastic polyurethane shanks use a center beam to create torsional stability and arch support
- Full-length Abzorb cushioning soaks up shock and adds soft comfort from heel to toe
- The New Balance 1080V2 road-running shoes feature light and flexible blown-rubber outsoles that add traction and cushioning
- No-sew welded seams cut weight and help prevent chafing