New Balance MT20 Men's Minimus Trail Running Shoes
An entirely different approach to trail running than the traditional running shoe, the New Balance Minimus 20 Trail v2 (MT20) takes the proven versatile durability of a Vibram® outsole and combines it with a fitted, extremely minimalist upper that's comfortable with or without socks. This update to the Minimus 20 Trail features a modified upper on the same comfortable sole unit as its popular counterpart, creating a near-barefoot experience on the trail.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- NB Minimus is a whole new approach to footwear, a place on the spectrum from barefoot running to the traditional maximum-cushioning running shoe. Inspired by Good Form Running and designed to be worn with or without socks. With only a 4mm drop from heel to toe, as little as a third of that of a traditional running shoe, the NB Minimus collection holds a world of discovery for neutral runners; additionally, Good Form Running teaches methods of improvement for those seeking to conquer gait issues.
- Odor resistant
- 4mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4mm drop are approximate
- Minimal Vibram® outsole for lightweight traction and durability
- Deconstructed ACTEVA® midsole provides great flexibility and a featherweight cushion
- Color: Gray with Blue
- Weight: 167 grams (5.9 oz.)