Make voice recording simple by using the Philips Voice Tracer 1150 audio recorder (Model: DVT1150). Every note or idea you record is time stamped for easy file navigation and retrieval, and its PC connection offers simple plug-and-play operation. The Philips Voice Tracer 1150 audio recorder has a long battery life for extended recording sessions.
- Voice-activation - For hands-free recording. When enabled, recording will start automatically when you begin speaking. Recording pauses when you stop and resumes automatically when you begin speaking again.
- 3 recording modes - You can choose optimum recording settings according to specific scenes.
- Records up to 295 hours in LP mode - For long continuous operation.
- 4 GB internal memory - For extra long recording hours.
- Built-in LCD - Displays the operating mode as well as additional information.
- Time-stamped recording - For easy file navigation. The date and time of your recordings are added to the sound file, allowing you to easily find and navigate through your file library.
- PC and Mac compatible - For easy connection to your computer.