The Snow Peak SnowMiner Headlamp/Lantern switches easily from a bright headlamp to a lantern with soft, diffused light.
- Simply pop the front silicone piece in or out to switch between headlamp and lantern modes—it only takes a second to do
- LED outputs 80 lumens on high and 8 lumens on low; throws light up to 40m on high and 7m on low
- Single LED operates on high, low, variable and strobe; hold down the power button to engage the variable dim mode to set the brightness at whatever level you want
- 3 AAA batteries (included) provide up to 140 hrs. of use on low, 55 hrs. on high and 250 hrs. on strobe.
- Built-in hook lets you hang the Snow Peak SnowMiner Headlamp/Lantern inside your tent
- Buttons and straps are designed to be functional even while you're wearing gloves
- Small red light warns you when your battery power is getting low
- IPX4 water resistance protects against sprayed water