The best-selling model that launched the company, 4FRNT MSP alpine skis feature traditional camber and an all-mountain profile. The dual radius sidecut makes short- and long-radius turns on hardpack and crud, and thrives in the pipe and park as well.
- Ash and beech wood core with sandwich construction for stability at speed
- X4 dampening uses a layer of rubber foil between the edge and the core to absorb vibration in choppy conditions
- Traditional camber shape and dual turn radius for responsive short- and long-radius turns
- Glosstop topsheet minimizes chipping and prevents scratches
- Q45 layering places fiberglass above and below the wood core to increase torsional and longitudinal stiffness