Deliver your favorite playlist anywhere in your home with the Amazon Echo Dot voice-controlled device. Control most electric devices through voice activation, or schedule a ride with Uber and order a pizza. The Amazon Echo Dot voice-controlled device turns any home into a smart home with the Alexa app on a smartphone or tablet.
- Voice control your smart home - Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, turn up the thermostat while reading in your favorite chair, or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie.
- Voice control your music - Provides hands-free voice control for Amazon Music, Prime Music, Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn.
- Made for any room - You can place Dot in the bedroom and use it as a smart alarm clock that can also turn off your lights. Or use Dot in the kitchen to easily set timers and shop using just your voice.
- Far-field voice recognition - Array of seven microphones with enhanced noise cancellation. With a more powerful processor, improved wake-word performance to hear you ask a question from any direction, in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Alexa calling and messaging - This service enables Echo customers in the U.S. to call and send voice messages to family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Bring Alexa to an Existing Speaker - Bring voice control to an existing speaker by connecting it to Dot using a standard audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Alexa app - With the free Alexa App on Fire OS, Android, iOS, and desktop browsers, you can easily setup and manage your Echo Dot.
- Alexa always getting smarter - The more you use Dot, the more it adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal references. And because Echo Dot is always connected, updates are delivered automatically.