Canon EOS Rebel SL1 18.0 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm Lens
- Compact and lightweight DSLR featuring a newly-developed 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) for stills and ISO-6400 (expandable to H: 12800) for videos for shooting from bright to dim light, and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality and speed.
- 9-point AF system (including a high-precision dual-cross f/2.8 center point) for exceptional autofocus performance when shooting with the viewfinder; new Hybrid CMOS AF II, which combines the advantages of high-speed phase-detection AF and high-precision contrast AF, provides a widened Hybrid CMOS AF focus area for increased autofocus speed and accuracy when shooting photos and movies in Live View.
- High speed continuous shooting up to 4.0 fps allows you to capture all the action
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p), built-in monaural microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded movie shooting options.
- Touch Screen Wide 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II (approximately 1,040,000 dots) with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation with direct access to functions for setting changes and Touch AF for an easy, intuitive experience and clear viewing when outdoors; an Optical Viewfinder with approx. 0.87x magnification makes subjects easier to see.