Safeguard your computers and more with this CyberPower LE850G 850VA battery back-up system, which features surge protection to quickly divert power spikes. Line Interactive topology regulates fluctuations without switching to battery power.
- 12 surge-protected outlets - Include 6 with battery backup and 4 widely spaced outlets to protect the equipment in your home office.
- 1030-joule rating - Absorbs a high amount of energy to adequately protect your equipment and prolong the life of the unit.
- GreenPower UPS Bypass design - Enables stable power to bypass the power supply's transformer for minimized energy consumption, noise and heat buildup. Ultraquiet design hushes operational noise.
- Data line protection - Halts power surges in your phone line. HID-compliant USB port allows easy connectivity.
- AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulation) - Automatically regulates low voltages and overvoltage, within defined tolerances, for clean, consistent AC power.
- EMI/RFI noise filter - Protects against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference on power lines that can interfere with equipment performance and cause memory loss.
- Simulated sine wave output - With pulse wave modulation generates a stepped, approximated sine wave for efficient power.
- Line Interactive topology - Utilizes an autotransformer to regulate low-voltage situations, such as brownouts, and overvoltages, without switching to battery power.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition software - Offers a user-friendly dashboard interface that allows you to easily control and monitor the power supply.