Quickly detect hot spots on circuit breaker panels and troubleshoot HVAC issues with the Extech IRT25 non-contact InfraRed (IR) Thermometer. Measures up to 700˚F (371˚C) with built-in laser pointer to identify your target area and improve aim. Adjustable emissivity allows for better accuracy when measuring temperature on different surface materials.
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area while programmable high/low alarms alerts user visually and audibly when temperature exceeds set limits (audible alarm can be muted).
- Quickly take non-contact temperature measurements from -4 to 700°F (-20 to 371°c)
- Automatic data hold and max/min function stores allow for easy maximum and minimum readings with easy recall.
- A bright white backlight illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels.
- The IRT25 comes complete with two AA batteries.