Now you can control your entertainment system from your smartphone. The Harmony Hub combined with a powerful app give you personalized control of up to eight devices—even through closed cabinets and walls. Plus, you get a simple Harmony remote for everyone in the house when you’re smartphone isn’t handy.
- Use your smartphone (available Harmony Smartphone app) or the included Harmony Remote to control your entertainment devices
- Harmony Smartphone app: Turns your Smartphone (not included) into a Harmony remote control (Initial setup required)
- Smartphone app includes Swipe and Tap control for one-touch control of your entertainment system, up to 50 favorite channel icons, volume, media playback, and more (Works with iPhone iOS 6.0 or later and Android 4.0 or later)
- Remote included: A simple Harmony remote anyone in the house can use when your Smartphone is not handy
- Closed-Cabinet control: Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices behind cabinet doors, plus game consoles like PS3, Wii and Xbox 360
- Future-proof control of up to 8 devices: Works with over 270,000 devices including cable TV boxes, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV, Phillips Hue, Xbox One, PS3, and TV-connected PC or Mac