New Balance M1080BB2 Men's Running Shoes
Miles are no match for NB's premier neutral running shoe! This update to the popular 1080 sports a modernized, streamlined upper and plentiful N-ergy® cushioning! Built for maximum comfort, performance fit and flexibility, you can count on the New Balance 1080v2's ultimate soft ride and smooth transition from heel to toe to make the most of every run.
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic shoe
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort and support
- Welded seams, a no-sew material application, reduce weight and prevent chafing
- Blown rubber outsole is extremely flexible, light, and helps provide cushioning
- Dual-density Collar uses both a softer density foam against the foot for cushioning, and a firmer density foam for support
- N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- ACTEVA™ LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- T-Beam provides tortional flexibility through lightweight design
- Abzorb® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."