Created and developed by 5TH Cell, Scribblenauts Unlimited features a huge side-scrolling open world with new, high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects where players can help the game's hero, Maxwell, solve robust puzzles and challenges by summoning any object they can imagine. Players now have the ability to create their own original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with other players online - to be used in game or further modified as they like. And for the first time, learn the backstory about Maxwell's parents, his twin sister Lily, and how he got his magical notepad.
- All-New Unbound World - Explore an open universe consisting of 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for 20+ hours of gameplay, and unlimited hours using every level as a playground
- HD Graphics - The game features beautiful high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects
- Multiplayer Mode - Play with a friend - drop in using a Wii remote and take control of any object in game
- Object Creator - Create original objects, assign unique properties, and share them with other players
- Object Library - Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's "magic backpack" for easy access and future use
- Open World and Themed Gameworld - Enjoy play in an open world environment, in which areas are themed
- Merit Board - Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new "Starite Vision" helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards