The Yost Apprentice Series of bench vises are designed for rugged applications. These vises are constructed from a combination of cast iron and steel. This allows the vises to handle higher clamping pressures than standard cast iron vises.
- Bench-mount vise with 4.5" nominal jaw width and 0.125"- to 2"-diameter pipe capacity provides clamping action for light-duty applications
- Vise has a cast iron body with steel U-channel bar for durability and has a flat portion that acts as an anvil and additional work surface
- 360-degree swivel base adjusts the direction of the jaws for proper placement and locks in place
- Rubber washers prevent the handle from unwanted sliding
- Replaceable top jaws and permanent pipe jaws are grooved for enhanced grip