Call of Duty: Ghosts is an extraordinary step forward for one of the largest entertainment franchises of all-time. This new chapter in the Call of Duty franchise features a new dynamic where players are on the side of a crippled nation fighting not for freedom, or liberty, but simply to survive.
Fueling this all-new Call of Duty experience, the franchise's new next-gen engine delivers stunning levels of immersion and performance, all while maintaining the speed and fluidity of 60 frames-per-second across all platforms.
- Single Player Campaign: 10 years after a devastating mass event, America's borders and the balance of global power have changed forever
- As what's left of the nation's Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as "Ghosts" leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically superior global power
- A New Call of Duty Universe: For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts; outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative
- Gamers will get to know an entirely new cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlike anything seen in Call of Duty before
- Multiplayer: In Call of Duty: Ghosts you don't just create a class, you create a soldier — a first for the franchise
- In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender
- With 20,000 possible combinations, this is the most flexible and comprehensive character customization in Call of Duty history
- New dynamic maps are the evolution of multiplayer and include interactive elements and player-triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on — the entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies