The Pearl Izumi SELECT mountain bike shoes combine lightweight construction and aggressive rubber tread for performance on all trails, especially the muddy ones.
- Synthetic leather and nylon mesh uppers are breathable and durable; low-cut ankles reduce overall weight
- Thick rubber treads provide reliable traction when you're off the bike, but shed the mud when you're back on the pedals
- EVA footbeds provide comfortable cushioning and lasting arch support
- 3 rip-and-stick closure straps are angled 15° from traditional strap placement to follow a more anatomic curve, easing instep pressure and ensuring a secure fit
- Pearl Izumi SELECT mountain bike shoes are compatible with SPD, Time, Look, Speedplay and Crank Brothers cleats
- Low profile, concave shape of footbed and plate cradles the foot for support, comfort and pedaling efficiency
- Stiff nylon and composite fiber plate ensures efficient power transfer; Direct-Vent system enhaces breathability on warm days and drainage on wet ones